Posted by Brandy Marshall on Monday, December 30, 2013 Under: rental information
Guess what time of year it is? Its time for one of our favorite events of the year- the annual Cherry Creek Radio Wedding Fair! This fair is celebrating its 27th year- and we are completely excited to be a vendor! The fair is on January 5th, from 11AM-4PM at the Holiday Inn in downtown Missoula. And since we are dying for you to drop by and see us, we have compiled 10 irrefutable reasons that you should join us on Sunday!
1. Its a great way to meet a ton of superb vendors all at once- which means you can save your very valuable wedding planning time for other things- like using hot glue and glitter to make a killer centerpiece. We won't spoil the surprise of everyone who will be attending, but a few of our good friends will definitely be there:
Whitefish Mountain Resort
The Ranch Club
Hixson Family Photography
All Events Catering
What a line up, right?
2. Wedding fairs are a great way to see what will be trending this summer. We like to think of wedding fairs as sort of a living Pinterest- tons of inspiration at your fingertips (and all local, score!)
3. Wedding fairs are a great place for vendors to show off their latest items and deals! Personally, we have something extra special planned for displaying one of our backdrops, and you won't want to miss our salute to rustic wedding trends.
4. Speaking of new items- we will have many of our classic items available as well! Sometimes it can be really helpful for brides to be able to see and touch items like china and linens, so we will make sure we have plenty of inspiration for you to look at.
5. You might be thinking that you will have to leave your hubby-to-be at home, but we just got word that the fair plans to play all of the big NFL games... and that there will be happy hour drinks all day long. Sign us up!
6. We love wedding fairs because it gives brides a chance to get questions answered in a low pressure situation. It can be pretty intimidating to visit specific vendors when you aren't quite sure what your wedding vision is, but a wedding fair takes the pressure off. We promise we won't chase you around the fair (unless you steal our happy hour drinks).
7. Wedding fairs can also be a fun way to take a peek into the local bridal community. Meeting other local brides is a great way to get inspired, share ideas, and commiserate the ups and downs that are innate to the wedding planning process.
8. We've heard whisperings of tasty snacks. We do know a couple of our favorite food vendors will be hanging around, so we're pretty excited about that.
9. Attending a wedding fair is a great way to do all of your legwork in one fell swoop. It saves you from driving to each place individually, and can take a serious bite out of your to-do list. View the portfolios of your top 3 photographers? Check.
10. We're sponsoring a super secret giveaway. We aren't sharing details quite yet... so stay tuned!
Can't wait to see you all on Sunday!
In : rental information
Tags: missoula wedding fair montana "wedding fair" "missoula wedding fair"